So, I've completely rebranded...and I'm rewriting the outline. I don't like my previous games, and I'd like to distance myself from them and have a more "put-together" appearance online. I've never had a studio name or anything because I'm just one person, but whatever. We are now Puru-Soft, and I am open to collaborating with anyone interested (Music, BGs, GUI, Writing, etc.) I can't pay you, though...(つω`。) It would be fun to work in a small group for my future games (like a circle). I wish we had Comiket and doujin culture here in America...*cries*
Anyway!!! Why am I rewriting the outline? After thinking about it more, I realized the whole thing needed to be thrown out. Basically, it was too bogged down by events and was all over the place. An unclear timeline and scope, events randomly shoved everywhere for the sake of length, and too many side characters. Why don't we cut this down a bit? I'm still trying to make it a lengthy novel, but something that is actually coherent and doesn't jump between locations as much as the last one. The goal is to limit the materials needed this time around.
Limits I'm placing on myself (subject to change):- 10 Character sprites
- 25 BGs
- 25 CGs
I'll try to keep the assets as minimal as possible. I was overwhelmed by the amount needed for Emit Glass, so they ended up looking bad because I rushed. The CGs suffered in that area...
I'll show some concept art in the next blog! I have rough designs for all the characters, but they need to be changed because they aren't very appealing right now. I already drew Sija (Love interest) as a chibi! Sija is the poster boy of Flux Cross, you could say. He's one of two knight characters. He's similar to Hijikata from Hakuoki because he's serious and disciplined, always working hard and very loyal to his cause. I hate drawing armor, so I will try to avoid it.
