(ノ≧∀≦)ノ ‥…━━━★ Welcome!!

Flux Cross is a fantasy Otome visual novel with four love interests inspired by Unnamed Memory, Record of Lodoss War, and Yona Of The Dawn. Travel with your companions, deliver mail, and unravel a mystery.
On the first day of the new millennium, a messenger named Tomoko finds the dead prince, sacrificed to bring a magical relic into their world, which brings magic and chaos with it. Tomoko and the commander of the royal army, Sija, are sent to destroy the relic and restore peace. As they travel, her dreams are invaded by a spirit who warns her that the prince’s killer is also after the cross.

8/14/26

‧₊˚♪ 𝄞₊˚⊹Outline

I took a long break from this game, but I'm back! ( ´ ▽ ` )/

This week I worked on completing the story outline. This is ~30 pages of bullet points for every scene in the game. I prefer to write things out as a list instead of a flowchart because it's easier for me to understand. I really tried this time to make the routes less linear. Early on, there are huge deviations, a few pinch points, and routes branch off at different points in the story. It's sorta like a tree shape!

The plot has been reworked multiple times, but I'm still not sure about it. I started writing this story almost 4 years ago, so it was very rough around the edges. I fixed it up a bit when I first outlined it for the VN at the beginning of the year, but coming back to it let me see all the flaws. I was too attached to the original version, so I had to cut a lot of things to improve the story.